Friday, March 7, 2008

DaNte's Post: 8th for 3rd Term



DaNte's Post!

07-03-2008

Sorry I didn't post on time last weeK! There's so much stuff to do (play Dota, open Facebook, chat with friends, etc) and I was doing my homework and assignments! Anyways, so tonight (hopefully) I will post 2 posts! Whee!

Erratic Picture of the Day


I don't know if that's true or not, but that's AWESOME! I should definitely go there as a refugee. (joking!!!!)

Strange Facts

No word in the the English dictionary rhymes with "MONTH"

Word of the Day

Ruminate (v) - to meditate, ponder

Topic of The Day

Hmm! It's another blog post, and I really don't know what to write (as always). So for this post let me just tell you some things about myself. My name is Edward Bud... :D nah, just kidding. Anyways, sometimes when unfortunate things happen, I just want to spill every single feeling into a blog post. But, the events occur anachronistically, and later I don't feel like writing anymore. Its just hard sometimes to bear misfortunes all by yourself. You just hope someone will catch you when you fall. However due to this unjust world and its vile denizens, we don't always get what we want. *Sigh*

I know, I know this is quite a depressing topic, but I've just been thinking to write this from last week, you know. Anyway don't you think it's easier if you could erase any memory in your brain? For instance if you want to forget about a traumatic experience, you can just forget about it and the thought of that trauma will not emerge anymore. Yeah it's nice to dream but I have to get real!

Lets move on from such a lugubrious conversation! Anyways there has been 3 birthday parties for 3 weeks in a row. Some people are not able to come to some of the birthday parties because their parents don't allow them to go that often. That sucks! We need more people in the party so it will be crowded and fun! But then again, some people are shy and they kept quite when the MC tells them to do stuff or something. Ugh we need more ME! I am fun! But then again if there are a lot of Me's, the global temperature will rise thus the global warming issue will be more severe.

I got to tell you about this stupid friend of mine. This is a big clue, he is in my physics class and his hair is NOT BLACK. So what he did is he pulled a measuring tape (the measuring device where you have to pull this tape to know the length and all) to TAKE the tape. It is like pulling a ball of string to get the ball. Oh yeah, my physics teacher is leaving. Great. He's such an enlightened and fun teacher. And he has an aerodynamic and stylish hair. Oh come on! Who's going to teach physics next year?! I don't want the other teacher to teach my class... He's... weird.

I'm in need of a new phone here. My phone kind of sucks. It's slow, has no camera, and battery life kind of sucks. However it's kind of an okay phone actually. I'm just kind of a materialistic person :P. Ugh, bad attribute of mine. Personally I think I prefer Nokia more than Sony Ericsson. Probably it's because I used Nokia longer than Sony Ericsson. The problem is, Nokia phones are relatively more expensive than SE. SE phones are decent quality with an affordable price. Nokia phones are money drainers. They're just like vacuum cleaners. They clean your wallet well.

Anyway, enough of my random babbling for tonight, I'm gonna play dota again now, CHAO! :D

Joke of the Day

The Marriage-Go-Round

There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman:
Before marriage and after marriage.

Married men live longer than single men.
But married men are a lot more willing to die.



No comments: