Friday, March 7, 2008

DaNte's Post: 9th for 3rd Term


DaNte's Post

07-02-2008
(11:12 PM)

Yes I just finished playing Dota! The result: ABSOLUTE DEFEAT! Damn Hendru for being an ATM machine. If the next day is holiday, the best thing to do the night before is PLAY DOTA ALL NIGHT LONGGGGGG!!! Nah, I'm not that much of a dork...

Erratic Picture of the Day (again)

Strange Facts!

In 1958 the US sent two mice called Laska and Benjy into space.

Word of the Day (Again)

bounteous (adj) - giving or disposed to give freely; generous; liberal.

Topic of the Day (Again)

Well, I just finished playing Dota and I still don't know what to write. Maybe this post is going to be another random babbling from me. No! Random babbling is bad... I should come up with something... Hmm... I wonder what is interesting to write for a post...

To get an idea for my blog post, I asked a friend of mine in MSN. His name is Comeback Kid. So here goes:

me: hey, I don't know what to write for my blog
Comeback Kid (CK): Huh? since when did you blog
me: I'm in Ms. Jess's class
CK: OH yeah! A1 or A2?
me: A@
me: A2
CK: hmmm
CK: MARSHALL'S PIMPINESS!!!
me: Uh...
CK: MARSHALL'S PIMPINESS!!!
me: okay... what about the pimpiness?
CK: MARSHALL'S PIMPINESS!!!
me: ........ okay fine but you help me. Give me a testimonial about Marshall
CK: okay... actually I can't... I wouldn't know what to write either
me: - -"
CK: MARSHALL'S PIMPINESS!!!

Okay the conversation wasn't exactly like that, but sort of. Anyways, so I'm still stuck here all alone and it's 12:04 AM already. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WRITE! Oh yeah, I got one thing that I want to write.

I hate the current Naruto episodes. They suck! All they do is waste chapters while leaving readers in curiosity and suspense. First Sasuke was 'fighting' Itachi, and Itachi was stabbed, but turns out Sasuke was hit by a genjutsu (illusion). Sasuke then somehow appeared behind Itachi and stabbed him (he backstabbed him... ha-ha-ha get it?). Then it TURNS OUT (AGAIN) that it was an illusion. Finally they fight for real. Sasuke was striving hard to defend himself, and finally Itachi got him and the chapter ended by him plucking out Sasuke's eyes. BUT it TURNS OUT AGAIN THAT IT WAS A FRICKING ILLUSION!!!!!! )($#*@()$_*#@_!!!! Then they talk-talk-talk and then Itachi used Amaterasu... and it seemed that Sasuke died. BUT THEN IT TURNS OUT SASUKE WAS USING A REPLACEMENT TECHNIQUE OF SOME SORT THAT HE GOT FROM OROCHIMARU _)$#(_$)#@*$_()*#!)$!!!!!

The point is: I hate the recent Naruto manga chapters

Joke of the Day

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.


She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."

No comments: