Sunday, December 9, 2007

Agnes’ Stream of Consciousness II


The idea of doing homework and studying for tests is absurd knowing that there is only a week left before the blissful winter break; seriously, how can anyone concentrate on his or her dreadful school assignments for five days when one of the longest holidays is nearing – it’s disgusting, I must say – my head is throbbing ever so painfully; I think it might explode into bits any time soon, I think it is partly due to the workload I have for the weekend as well as cranking up the volume of the songs I’m listening to, my head hurts, hurts and hurts and all I want to do is to sleep for the following five days and to wake up when the heavenly break begins when I will have the opportunity to meet my sister again who is residing in the States at the moment as well as my grandparents who’ll be coming on Wednesday - wow my house is going to be extremely crowded but I do miss that sometimes – my house gets too lonely with merely my father, mother, and brother; to some people that’s quite a number of people but I guess I am used to a big, extended (and loud) family I know I’ll have a splendid break with them but I am worried how I will manage to get my holiday homework done – particularly the Extended Essay as I am determined to get it pretty much done during the break so I may not have to focus on it once school starts – easier said than done, I know but hopefully I’ll be able to complete it; I am not sure whether I’ll be able to spend time with my friends over the winter break, I am sorry for the people whom I promised to go out and sing karaoke with during the break but that can hold off until once school starts can’t it oh well raindrops keep fallin’ off my head, but that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turning red, cryin’s not for me, ‘cause I’m never gonna stop the rain by complainin’- if you know me well enough, it is very ironic for me to sing those lyrics as cryin’ is definitely for me – I am the worse crybaby I’ve ever known; it’s not like I can help it so I hope my friends will accept me for the way I am, even though I’m mushy – besides I quote Dr. Seuss that those that mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind speaking about the mind, nah let us not speak about the mind I do not want to ponder again about how complex the mind can be I’ve been so lazy lately in fact, my brain has pretty much shut down ever since the exams were all over; my fingers are starting to ache from all this typing I think I am going to take a nap or read a book called On Beauty by Zadie Smith, so ciao!
-Agie

No comments: